GDYARVE **Chapter 72: You Can Get the Answer Too**

 **Chapter 72: You Can Get the Answer Too**


Sprout Studio announced that any player who collects all the strawberries can receive the same gift.


Initially, everyone wanted to watch the expert’s gameplay video to learn some tips because they also wanted the gifts from Sprout Studio.


But when the video was released, the players were stunned.


The protagonist in the video played effortlessly.


What is the essence of graceful movements? What is the essence of joyful dancing?

As soon as the video was released, it was immediately covered with countless comments, and the uploader mentioned that after receiving the badge and keycap from Sprout Studio, they would share them online to spread the joy.


**“When I heard Sprout Studio was giving out gifts, I was tempted. I wanted one too, but after watching the video, I felt hopeless.”**


**“I’m numb!”**


**“It looks easy and slightly difficult, but when I play, it involves thinking, rethinking, and then failing repeatedly…”**


**“Brain: I’ve got it, just jump on the wall, then jump again, avoid the spikes, just a bit of control and micro-adjustments. Hands: Can you shut up? I can’t do it!”**


**“Why can others pass so effortlessly?”**


**“Good news: I know how to clear the level. Bad news: Only my brain knows how.”**



Sprout Studio acted quickly, and with modern logistics being fast, the player received the gift on the third day.


They proudly posted it online, sharing their joy with everyone.


The keycap is shaped like a golden strawberry, and the base is in the form of Celeste Mountain.


The badge is more intricate, featuring a round badge with a photo of two little girls, Madeline with red hair and her darker side cheek to cheek in a selfie.


**“The gift from Sprout Studio exceeded my expectations. Both the keycap and the badge have my name and game ID engraved on them. This is the happiest gift I’ve received this year.”**


One of the pictures shows the back of the badge, with the name and ID number clearly visible.


Each ID card can only claim the gift once.


**“Oh my God, I’m losing it! I really want that badge!”** Tuanzi exclaimed in envy while looking at the photo.


She went to the Sprout Studio website and found that they had opened a dedicated player channel. Here, you could upload screenshots with your game account number, and if you met the requirements, a staff member would contact you to send the gift.


There were several beautiful badge designs to choose from, and players could select one.


Only then did everyone realize that besides *Celeste*, *Hollow Knight* also had corresponding badges and keycaps.


The fans who followed Tuanzi to the Sprout Studio website were initially stunned, then completely ecstatic.


**“From today, I will not rest until I conquer the four bindings and five gates! I want the Hornet badge!”**


**“Pathetic, I would choose Zote’s badge.”**


**“I want the badge of the Nail Sage. Little flies wielding giant nails are super cool!”**


**“I want…”**



Tuanzi looked at her comments and laughed in exasperation, “Are you guys still dreaming? It’s not that easy to get!”


She refreshed the webpage and saw countless new screenshots under the *Hollow Knight* section.


Players left comments with their preferred badges under the screenshots.


**“I just uploaded my screenshot. Nobody stop me. I want the badge of Nail Sage Sly. Let’s see who doesn’t pick the master!”**


**“I choose the Great Hollow Knight!”**


**“I choose…”**


**“It’s great to be here. I’m the screenshot being uploaded.”**


**“What a coincidence, I’m the mouse.”**



The comments continued discussing their desired gifts endlessly, and Tuanzi was shocked. She always thought everyone was joking and never expected them to be serious.


When people talked about beating the four bindings and five gates, she thought it was just talk. Now, seeing the screenshots uploaded to the official website, she realized, “You guys were serious?”


“Are my fans really that awesome?”


“So jealous, I want to play *Celeste* too. I just want a badge.” Tuanzi enviously refreshed the page, seeing more and more screenshots appearing.


**“Tuanzi, let me help you. Tell me which badge you want, and I’ll get it for you.”** one fan commented.


Seeing this message, Tuanzi quickly shook her head, **“No, no, only those chosen by *Celeste* are worthy of appreciating the mountain’s beauty.”**


**“If I really had someone else do it for me, I’d feel bad every time I saw the badge.”** Tuanzi declined.


Sprout Studio understands players best. They know players deeply reject the idea of receiving a badge or keycap with their name and game ID engraved on it through someone else’s efforts.


Especially in Sprout Studio’s games, each one relentlessly tests your resolve.


After playing games for so long, players have invested their emotions into them.


Getting a commemorative item with someone else’s help is like using someone else’s photo to date someone online.


Fake, unreal, and full of illusory bubbles.


When Sprout Studio announced this reward, there was a brief period of interest in hiring others to play on behalf.


Some outsiders, hearing the gamers’ desire for badges, downloaded the game, thinking they could earn money by playing for others.


At first, they didn’t understand why the game had so many simple comments. They wondered how bad players must be to not get this item.


Downloading the game to earn some money by playing for others seemed like a great idea.


Initially, countless small ads for hiring services flooded everywhere, appearing under posts about *Celeste*, *Hollow Knight*, and *Dead Cells*.


**“Affordable badge earning services, contact me for details, slight negotiations allowed.”**


Seeing this, people laughed,


**“First, show your badges.”**


**“Obvious scam. Anyone who has played Sprout Studio games wouldn’t choose to hire someone, and no one would look for such services.”**


**“After playing *Celeste*, I realized that the mountain is meant to be climbed by me alone.”**



This matter even trended for a while.


Not everyone plays games, so when outsiders saw these things, they asked,

**“Keycaps and badges? Are they valuable? They’re just game merchandise.”**


Seeing the outsiders’ doubts, players just smiled,

**“No one would sell their badge, and no one would buy someone else’s.”**


**“It’s my experience, my emotional transformation, my growth… The cost of making the badge and keycap might be low, but to me, they’re priceless.”**


**“I hope in the future, you will have something you cherish. I hope ‘it’ can give you the answer.”**


  **(End of Chapter)**



NEXT

Popular posts from this blog

GDYARVE **Chapter 1: So You Guys Think It's Very Simple, Huh!?**

GDYARVE # Chapter 53 Run Quickly!