SRGA Chapter 187: Bingning, I'll Give You an Acupuncture Treatment!



Luo Bingning's face changed slightly. "Husband, are you planning to go to their court to deal with their lawsuit?"


"They can sue all they want."


"If you go, regardless of the outcome, it won't be good for you."


Lin Tian chuckled. "Why would I go to their court to respond to a lawsuit? They don't have that much face."


"I'm going to Dongjin for something else!"


Luo Bingning breathed a sigh of relief, glad it wasn't about that matter.


Many organizations had jointly sued "Master Lin." If Lin Tian showed up, that would be foolish.


"Husband, where are we going to have fun today?"


Today was Sunday, and she had a day off.


Lin Tian said, "You're not going anywhere today. I'll give you an acupuncture treatment later, and you need to stay at home and lie down."


Luo Bingning's face turned slightly red, and she rolled her eyes at Lin Tian, pouting. "You're always teasing me every day."


"I don't want acupuncture."


Lin Tian: "..."


He looked at her strangely and said, "Bingning, what are you thinking? I'm talking about giving you an acupuncture treatment with needles. What did you think I meant?"


"Besides, do you think my skills are so poor? You'll see how effective it is."


Luo Bingning's face turned bright red.


"Why the sudden need for acupuncture?"


Lin Tian smiled. "My medical skills have improved a bit. Giving you acupuncture will be good for your condition."


"But there's a downside to the treatment."


Luo Bingning looked at Lin Tian with confusion. "What downside?"


Lin Tian said, "As the treatment progresses, your physical condition might actually get worse for a while."


"Your complexion will look worse, and you'll feel more tired than you do now."


Luo Bingning was silent.


After a while, she said, "Husband, is my illness more serious than you previously told me?"


"Am I actually not going to live as long as you said?"


Lin Tian replied irritably, "What nonsense are you thinking? This just shows you have no confidence in my medical skills."


Luo Bingning said quietly, "I had this feeling at home. Mom and Dad looked at me strangely, but I didn't say anything."


"If I really had that much time left, why would you rush to treat me? Couldn't we do it after the wedding?"


Lin Tian said, "Of course, the sooner the treatment, the better."


Luo Bingning shook her head.


"It's only a few months until the wedding. I'm not in a rush. You just said that the treatment would make me look worse. I don't want to look ugly at our wedding."


Lin Tian shook his head.


"I haven't finished talking."


"We have a few months until the wedding. I want to completely cure you before then. Don't you want that?"


"Although your complexion will be pale, and you'll feel weak, if you use your internal energy, you could kill a tiger."


Luo Bingning looked at Lin Tian, puzzled.


Lin Tian continued, "I will slowly release the power of the ice soul in your dantian. It will make you feel worse."


"At the same time, it will nourish and enhance your internal energy."


"Normally, you'll be like Lin Daiyu. But if you use your internal energy, you'll instantly become Lu Zhishen."


Luo Bingning said coquettishly, "You have a terrible way of making analogies. I don't want to turn into Lu Zhishen when I use my internal energy."


Lin Tian laughed. "Lu Zhishen could pull out a willow tree with his bare hands. I'm just saying you'll be strong."


"Listen to me, thank you—"


Luo Bingning started singing.


Her voice was beautiful, and she sang very well.


"Husband, are you confident you can cure me before the wedding?"


Lin Tian shook his head. "Whether you can be cured mainly depends on you, not me."


He wasn't wrong about that.


It mainly depended on whether Luo Bingning could help him obtain the divine-level ancient medical skills.


"Husband, I'll cooperate fully."


"I want to be completely recovered before the wedding," Luo Bingning said.


She clearly misunderstood.


Lin Tian chuckled. "Whether you cooperate is one thing. If you don't, I'll just block your acupoints and you'll have no choice but to let me treat you."


"Just don't overthink things."


"Use your little brain. If your situation was that bad, would I still be in the mood to play instruments, post on Huayin, or do live streams?"


Luo Bingning blinked. That was true.


Lin Tian didn't seem to be in a hurry.


"Alright, get on the bed."


"Let me give you a good acupuncture treatment."


Lin Tian said with a smile.


Luo Bingning: "..."


Lin Tian's smile seemed a bit off.


"Can't we do it on the sofa?"


Luo Bingning said weakly.


Lin Tian shook his head. "You'll be lying down for a long time, and sometimes you'll need to change positions. The bed is better."


"Okay."


Luo Bingning's pretty face turned slightly red.


The word "position" made her think of something.


"By the way, Bingning, you should wear as little as possible."


Luo Bingning's face turned even redder.


She quickly slipped into her room.


Lin Tian thought to himself, he might get a legendary treasure chest today.


Currently, he had a gold chest. If he treated Luo Bingning today, there was a good chance it would upgrade to legendary.


If he could get divine-level medical skills, that would be great.


Closing the bedroom door, Luo Bingning held her chest. She could feel her heart beating very fast.


Wear as little as possible? Does that mean just underwear?


Luo Bingning stood in front of the mirror and took off her other clothes, revealing an incredibly beautiful body.


"No, I can't just wear this."


Luo Bingning's face was red as a tomato.


Although she had kissed Lin Tian two or three times, facing him in just underwear was too embarrassing.


"Got it."


Luo Bingning put on a swimsuit.


She had bought several swimsuits when she went swimming with Tang Wan. This swimsuit was a bit revealing. She had never worn it before.


The other swimsuits were one-piece, which wouldn't work for acupuncture.


"Husband, I'm ready."


Luo Bingning took a deep breath and called out.


Lin Tian quickly entered the room.


Seeing Luo Bingning in a swimsuit, his eyes lit up.


Due to the effects of her cold yin meridian, Luo Bingning's figure and skin were perfect. Paired with her shy expression, it made him want to immediately ravish her.


"Husband, is this okay?"


Luo Bingning's voice trembled slightly.


Lin Tian nodded. "Although it's not as good as just underwear, this will do. It’s barely acceptable for acupuncture."


"Lie down on the bed."


"It might hurt a little, so bear with it."


Luo Bingning rolled her eyes at Lin Tian.


She lay down on the bed, and Lin Tian looked down at her. Luo Bingning was truly a masterpiece of the Creator.


Su Anna and the others were top beauties, but compared to Luo Bingning, they were a bit lacking.


No matter how good their skin was, it still had some flaws. Luo Bingning's skin was like flawless jade.


"Husband, hurry up."


"Why are you just staring at me?"


Luo Bingning said nervously, her heart beating at 130 beats per minute.

NEXTNEXT

Popular posts from this blog

SRGA Chapter 1: Let's Go Register

ABCFWGR Chapter 1: Don't Come Near Me

SRGA Chapter 2: The Golden Finger Has Arrived!