SRGA Chapter 2: The Golden Finger Has Arrived!



The treasure chest opened, and a warm stream flowed into Lin Tian's body.


He felt his muscles and flesh undergoing dramatic changes, while a large amount of information flooded into his mind, making his head feel dizzy.


"Ice, which room should I sleep in?"


"I feel a little dizzy and want to lie down for a while."


Lin Tian released Luo Bingning.


The silver treasure chest above Luo Bingning's head had disappeared.


"You sleep in the guest room; it has a private bathroom."


Luo Bingning pointed.


Lin Tian nodded, quickly entered the room, and closed the door.


Luo Bingning covered her face with her hands, feeling her face burning. She had just married someone she had just met and even hugged him.


"Calm down, calm down."


"It's just getting married, right? It's not a big deal."


"Three years will pass quickly, and it's worth it to keep my grandfather from getting upset."


Luo Bingning muttered to herself.


Her grandfather strongly supported her marriage to Lin Tian, but her parents were strongly against it.


They had argued several times over this matter, and in the end, they decided to let her make her own decision.


Luo Bingning chose to accept it.


She was twenty-one this year, and she would only be twenty-four in three years.


... "I've really become a grandmaster in martial arts."


Inside the room, Lin Tian was extremely shocked.


There was no change in his appearance, but there was a huge change inside him. Even pure internal energy was flowing through his meridians.


He had mastered all kinds of martial arts such as boxing, palm techniques, swordsmanship, and knife skills. Lin Tian felt confident even against hundreds of people.


"That voice just now mentioned the activation of the treasure chest system."


"Did I obtain the legendary golden finger?"


Lin Tian was excited.


"System, system."


Lin Tian tried to call out in his mind.


But after calling out several times, there was no response. It seemed that his system was quite aloof and didn't respond to people.


But that was okay; as long as the system did its job well.


Being a chatterbox all day long was a bit annoying.


"I wonder if I can still get such a treasure chest."


Lin Tian's eyes showed anticipation.


He became a grandmaster in martial arts with just one treasure chest. If he could get several more treasure chests, wouldn't he soar to new heights?


"In the past twenty-something years, I've met many people, but I've never encountered such a situation until the system was activated when I met Luo Bingning."


"Maybe I can only benefit from Luo Bingning; it seems I need to find a way to win her over. A wife in hand is worth two in the bush."


A faint smile appeared on Lin Tian's face.


Luo Bingning gave him a good feeling; although she was a wealthy beauty, she didn't make him feel inferior.


"Geez, this house is expensive."


Lin Tian checked the housing prices in his current neighborhood.


It was almost two hundred thousand per square meter, and the total price of this house exceeded sixty million.


"Luo Bingning, do you have time? Let's talk."


Lin Tian didn't find Luo Bingning in the living room. He knocked on the door of the master bedroom.


"What do you want to talk about?"


Luo Bingning opened the door, looking puzzled.


She seemed to have already explained everything she needed to say.


"Let's talk in the living room."


Lin Tian turned and walked towards the living room, with Luo Bingning following.


"Luo Bingning, I checked, and the rent for this house seems to be around seventy to eighty thousand per month, plus other expenses, let's say it's eighty thousand per month."


"I'll share half of it, and I'll figure out a way to give it to you."


Lin Tian spoke.


Becoming a grandmaster in martial arts, he should be able to earn this money.


Luo Bingning furrowed her brows, "Lin Tian, the house was bought outright, so there's no need for rent. You don't need to give me this money."


Lin Tian shook his head, "Although we are married, I understand the actual situation. You're doing this to fulfill your grandfather's wishes, right?"


"He must have been very good to you."


Luo Bingning fell silent; her grandfather was indeed very good to her. Seeing him getting upset at his old age, Luo Bingning couldn't bear it.


"We're essentially in a shared rental relationship. It's normal for me to share the rent. I'll try my best, and there's no reason why I can't earn this money."


Luo Bingning shook her head, "You didn't need to rent such an expensive house in the first place."


"You don't need to pay rent. You can just earn a living. As a man, it's your responsibility to earn money to support the family and your wife."


Lin Tian looked at Luo Bingning. It seemed that she wasn't just trying to get through these three years; if he behaved well, he


 might actually be able to make it permanent.


"Luo Bingning, regarding our marriage, let's not announce it to the public for now. Let's just claim to be in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship."


"Why?"


Luo Bingning asked in confusion.


Lin Tian said, "Shouldn't we have a wedding if we get married? Given our situation, there's no need to have a wedding now."


"Okay."


Luo Bingning nodded.


It wasn't really appropriate to have a wedding now.


If her parents saw Lin Tian, they probably wouldn't be happy.


"Anything else?"


Lin Tian asked, "I don't know much about you since we're married now. Could you introduce yourself more detailed?"


Luo Bingning smiled and nodded, "Of course."


"I'm twenty-one years old, my birthday is on June 8th in the Gregorian calendar. I just had my birthday last month, so you owe me a birthday present."


"I skipped two grades in elementary school, entered university at sixteen, graduated from Peking University last year, and now I've started my own business and opened a small company."


Lin Tian was amazed. Luo Bingning was still a straight-A student.


Skipping two grades in elementary school and entering Peking University at sixteen. Compared to himself, Lin Tian felt a bit inadequate.


"What kind of company did you start? I don't mean to pry, but if someone asks, it would be awkward if I didn't know."


Lin Tian asked.


Luo Bingning chuckled, "It's a cosmetics company that produces high-end cosmetics, but it's not very well-known in the industry for now."


"Let's add each other on WeChat, and I'll send you the address."


Lin Tian nodded.


The two quickly added each other on WeChat, and Luo Bingning changed the profile picture to a couple's photo for both of them.


"You can record your fingerprint first, and then I'll take you to the property management to record your face. Then you can enter without me."


"Okay."


After recording his fingerprint, Lin Tian followed Luo Bingning to the property management.


"Hello, this is my boyfriend. Could you please record his access?"


Luo Bingning said to a staff member.


"Sure."


The face and fingerprint were recorded quickly, and Lin Tian and Luo Bingning left. One of the security guards at the property management sneaked to a secluded place.


"Boss Li, you asked me to keep an eye on Miss Luo's situation. Just now, she brought a man to record his face and fingerprint."


"She even said that man was her boyfriend."


The security guard whispered over the phone.


On the other end of the phone was a rich second-generation who was pursuing Luo Bingning. When he heard this, he exploded in anger. Luo Bingning had a boyfriend?


"Are you sure?"


"Boss Li, I'm sure. I heard it very clearly."

Next Chapter

Popular posts from this blog

SRGA Chapter 1: Let's Go Register

ABCFWGR Chapter 1: Don't Come Near Me