GDYARVE # Chapter 61: Is it Difficult?

 # Chapter 61: Is it Difficult?


It wasn't until he clicked on the message and verified it many times that he confirmed the news was indeed from the Sprout Studio.


And under their name, there was indeed a new game.


"Celeste"


"How come there was no hint at all, not even a bit of promotion!" Yin Zi quickly purchased the game and started downloading it.


The entire process was smooth, but as he watched the download progress bar, his small eyes still showed confusion.


"Celeste is a story about climbing Mount Celeste. Players need to help Madeline overcome her inner fears, meet climbing partners, overcome numerous difficult levels, and finally reach the top of Mount Celeste to unravel the mystery of the mountain."


"When I saw the word 'climb,' my PTSD almost kicked in!" Yin Zi seriously read the game description.


After confirming there was no news about the hammer, he let out a heavy sigh of relief.


"I really need to ask Carter and Elvin what's going on! Why wasn't there any promotion this time?" Yin Zi said as he started leaving comments on their social media accounts.


When Hollow Knight was released, their promotion was spot on!

What happened? Did you guys have a fight with Old Thief?


He glanced at the comments.

'Did they have a fight? There's no Celeste cartridge for sale.'


'Isn't it supposed to be a collaboration? How can the game release not be synchronized with the cartridge release?'


'Looks like Sony came to poach people. Elvin, watch out! Old Thief might get poached!'


'But PS doesn't have a cartridge release either. Old Thief, what are you up to?'


...


When Ye Feng saw the crazy comments on his social media, he was stunned. He had indeed forgotten...


Just as he was about to explain, Elvin's call came through.


"Old Thief, did I do something wrong?"


Ye Feng had a forehead full of black lines and could only quickly reassure, "This time is a bit special. I forgot..."


"You forgot!!!" Elvin roared on the phone, "Players just came to my page, saying I wasn't doing my job, saying I wasn't working hard, saying I had a fight with you..."


"Right away, right away. We can still handle the production and release now," Ye Feng quickly explained.


"I'll start a live stream to explain the situation. It's my fault, my fault."


After calming down Elvin and Carter, Ye Feng let out a sigh of relief.


Just as he was about to start a live stream with the Sprout Studio official account to explain, Xie Lingjiang, sitting opposite him, said, "Can I join the live stream with you? Because this was my fault..."


"But..."


"I don't mind anymore. Didn't you say to find a way to overcome it?" Xie Lingjiang blinked.


"Alright, let's do it together."


As soon as the live stream started, tens of thousands of people joined, and the number was still growing rapidly.


Ye Feng sat in front of the camera, with Xie Lingjiang beside him, wearing a mask.


Before they even started speaking, the comments were already flying in the chat.


'Apologize!'


'Did you have a fight?'


'Going solo?'


...


"The game released today without prior promotion and notice is our fault. We didn't have a fight," Ye Feng quickly explained.


'Who's that beside you!'


'Where did this girl come from?'


'Why didn't you notify us before releasing the game? I wasn't mentally prepared!'


...


"Sorry, I was the one who released this game," Xie Lingjiang took a deep breath and then removed her mask.


Although there was no one in front of her, only a cold camera, Xie Lingjiang could still feel the burning gazes on her.


"This game was made by her leading the team, and she is also a childhood friend of mine," Ye Feng smiled and put his arm around Xie Lingjiang's shoulders.


"Of course, the game was planned by Ye Feng. I was just an executor," Xie Lingjiang smiled. This was her first time being so candid in front of the public, and she didn't feel uncomfortable.


'Why is she injured?'


'Does it hurt...'


...


Xie Lingjiang smiled, "Thank you for your concern. The injuries don't hurt anymore, and I will continue to recover with treatment."


"I'm sorry for not notifying you about the release. I just joined the company and am not familiar with the procedures. I was too excited and wanted to bring this game to everyone as soon as possible," Xie Lingjiang seriously read the comments and answered the players' questions.


During this time, Ye Feng went out to make a call to Uncle Xie.


He didn't know if Uncle Xie was watching the live stream, but he wanted to tell him that he would take good care of Jiang Jiang.


In the video, Xie Lingjiang was passionately talking to the players about the new game, her eyes sparkling.


It wasn't until the live stream ended that Ye Feng received a WeChat message from Xie Bing, saying, 'Thank you.'


Yin Zi, after watching Xie Lingjiang's live stream, couldn't help but look up, feeling his eyes a bit moist.


Xie Lingjiang shared many of her feelings when she first saw the game plan.


She said the reason she could face the camera so calmly was because of Ye Feng, and also because of this game.


She hoped that after playing the game, players would also cheer for reaching the summit.


Yin Zi didn't say more and entered the game.


As soon as he entered the game, he saw snowflakes flying everywhere, and wind howling in his ears.


The background of the screen was ink black, with a touch of blue and red glow, like the most beautiful Buddha light and sea of clouds.


"Just like that, Madeline."


"Just breathe."


"Why are you so tense?"


Those three lines of text seemed to manipulate your emotions in the dark background, making you tense and then making you breathe.


Entering the game, the light music in the background seemed to constantly purify one's mind.


"This music is really soothing." Yin Zi took a deep breath.


The red-haired protagonist Madeline jumped from one platform to another, heading towards a small house in the distance.


The background was a dark green forest, with tiny snowflakes flying everywhere.


Accompanied by music, a suddenly collapsing bridge instantly immersed him in the game.


Madeline: Ma'am, you should call someone to check on your four-lane road, the ridge collapsed, I almost died.


Old Lady: HHHH, if that almost killed you, then this mountain might be too difficult for you.


Watching the plot dialogue unfold towards the official level, Yin Zi glanced at the comments.


'Pixel game, must be easy, right?'


'Shadow dash! Emperor's wings! Super dash! Eat my down-slash! Oh, it's a dream...'


'Feels like the death loop is starting again.'


'Is it difficult?'


'I bought two keyboards. Is that enough?'


'So many spikes, just down-slash.'


...


Just the first line made him jump up, "Down-slash! I'm already numb."


Four chapters, four chapters, T-T


(The End of This Chapter)



NEXT

Popular posts from this blog

GDYARVE **Chapter 1: So You Guys Think It's Very Simple, Huh!?**

GDYARVE # Chapter 53 Run Quickly!