DAEYTT Chapter 071: So What If It Took Eight Years? Here I Am!

Chapter 071: So What If It Took Eight Years? Here I Am!


It was already late.

After all, the first episode of The Voice had finished airing.

However,

Weibo was bustling.

Of course,

For the modern working person,

It wasn't too late; many had just gotten off work.

Their nightlife was just beginning.

When Wang Qian opened his Weibo page, he noticed that the number of comments far exceeded the usual.

In just a short while, his followers had increased by over a hundred thousand.

Many comments were positive and full of likes.


"Waiting all afternoon was worth it; this episode of The Voice did not disappoint. Every contestant was strong, but my boss was the strongest. Lao Qin's reaction really made me laugh. I can't get enough of the boss's song 'Dying to Love.' Rock music is so thrilling. Can't wait for the boss to upload new songs."

"Qin Han pressed the button in shock at the boss's voice, so funny."

"Qin Han is so cute, and the boss is the strongest."

"Four-chair turn right from the start, the boss is amazing. That opening note startled me as I sat in front of the TV, I almost slapped my wife."

"Ahhhh, I'm so excited. Teacher Cui was my idol when I was a kid, and now the boss is my favorite original singer. Is there anything more exciting than seeing them together? I hope Teacher Cui leads the boss to the end. Go, go!"

"Boss, why didn't you choose Wang Jingyu? I love Wang Jingyu!"

It’s pure and simple, I like it. Waiting for the download……

“I came from The Voice, followed.”

……

Wang Qian looked through the comments for a while and found none criticizing him, feeling somewhat relieved.

He noticed someone asking for a download of "Dying to Love"!

Wang Qian typed: "Finally on TV, as an actor graduated from a performing arts school, it feels a bit shameful to get on TV through singing on a variety show. But seeing everyone likes me makes me very happy. All four coaches are people I admire, choosing any one of them is a gain, but Teacher Cui's style matches the songs I chose for the show the best, so I chose Teacher Cui in the end."

"The new song 'Dying to Love' was specially prepared for the show, and I have a few more original songs I wrote for the show, so these songs won't be uploaded for release. I hope everyone understands, and after the show ends, I will make a mini electronic album and upload them all together."

"This time on The Voice marks my official debut."

"Someone once told me, you've wasted eight years."

"Someone once was very disappointed in me."

"Someone once told me, you're too old, you can't make it."

"This time, I choose to debut not to prove how amazing I am."

"I just want to tell everyone, I have never failed, I just didn't want to do it."

"As long as I want to do it!"

"I can achieve it!"

"Thanks to all my supportive friends."

"I want to say to the entertainment industry: Here I come!"

Wang Qian, feeling emotional, wrote this and immediately clicked send.

As soon as it was sent out, it was liked and shared by many fans and followers.

Everyone, seeing Wang Qian's message, also felt very excited.

"Someone actually underestimated the boss?"

"Honestly, I'm also very curious, why is the boss only debuting now? Why didn't he debut earlier when he was younger?"

"The boss has proven, talent is unbeatable. An actor who doesn't make hotpot isn't a good singer!"

"The boss isn't bad-looking either, just a bit older. But with some makeup, pretending to be young isn't hard, right? So many people around thirty wear makeup and are called fresh meat or young girls by fans every day. The boss just turned thirty, how is that old? He just doesn't like to sell that persona."

"With talent, who needs to sell looks? Those who sell their looks every day do it because they have nothing else to sell. The boss's talent is almost overflowing, of course, he doesn't need makeup to sell a persona."

"After reading the boss's words, I feel a bit excited, and I just ate three bowls of rice. Go, foodies!"

"Supporting the boss!"

"I support the boss too, but we can't download the new song, I really want to listen to 'Dying to Love.'"

"Yeah, we can't download the new song, boss, when can we download it?"

"Is the boss going to sing his new songs throughout the show? Awesome!"

"Supporting the boss, congratulations on the successful debut……"

……

This passionate response resonated with many fans, creating a strong connection.

So, within just a few minutes, the number of comments reached tens of thousands, with likes and shares exceeding a hundred thousand, trending on real-time hot news.

What are the hottest topics on Weibo now?

The number one is The Voice's four legendary coaches!

The appearance of four legendary superstars on The Voice is indeed the most shocking news in the entire entertainment industry.

Even the most low-profile of the four, Cui Wenfeng, has over seven million followers, while Wang Jingyu has more than fifteen million followers, ranking in the top twenty of Weibo's follower list!

Sure, here's the translation:


---


However, the number of Weibo followers does not reflect the popularity and status of the four coaches.

They have been famous for decades, influencing over a billion people across generations!

To exaggerate a bit, wherever there is Chinese, there are their songs and fans. This is no exaggeration!

When the four coaches appeared on TV, countless people screamed, and many who were not originally interested rushed to the TV.

Many people posted pictures of the four coaches on TV and wrote three words— "My youth is back!"

Almost everyone had followed one or more of them when they were younger; if you dig under your bed, you might find their old albums or posters!

Under The Voice's official Weibo, it was full of thanks and likes!

"Thank you to the program team for inviting these four coaches, my youth is back."

"Thank you to the program team……"

"Thank you to the program team……"

……

The sudden reappearance of the four coaches in the public eye skyrocketed their popularity and attention. Their classic songs were dug up and the download numbers soared again.

Ranking second on the trending topics was Wang Jingyu!

Still a coach on The Voice, but this time Wang Jingyu's Weibo trended on its own.

Wang Jingyu has always maintained high popularity, with more than fifteen million followers.

She has also been active on the music scene, releasing albums in recent years with high sales, but she keeps a low profile, doesn’t hype herself, and rarely appears on variety shows to create a persona. Hence, her high popularity usually doesn’t show.

Now, her popularity exploded, landing her on the trending topics list.

Ranking third, surprisingly, was Qin Han!

Qin Han’s shocked reaction to Wang Qian’s powerful voice, and his panicked attempt to stop his turning chair, followed by his quick recovery, became a viral GIF, spreading all over the internet and turned into various memes in chat rooms!

Qin Han, who is usually very low-key, became a hot topic, likely to his delight.

Ranking fourth was the topic of Wang Qian's four-chair turn.

In The Voice's ten-year history, there have been few four-chair turns, each one classic.

Not to mention, this year's coach lineup is exceptionally strong and professional, with distinct personalities, making it the toughest season ever to achieve a four-chair turn.

In the first episode, only Wang Qian achieved this.

Other contestants at most got two-chair turns; none achieved three.

Thus, Wang Qian stood out prominently in the first episode.

Cui Wenfeng and Liu Junhua also made it into the top ten trending topics because of their high-cold demeanor!

These two coaches often watched contestants with expressionless faces, speaking rarely but always hitting the nail on the head, earning likes from their fans and many viewers.

Another trending topic was "The Strongest Season of The Voice!"

Started by a music influencer, calling this season the strongest ever.

"After watching the first episode of The Voice's tenth season tonight, I was left with surprise, amazement, and shock! The program team didn't exaggerate, this season is indeed the strongest in ten years."

"The strongest and most professional four coaches, the strictest selection standards, the strongest contestants! Some contestants who were eliminated would have been highly sought after last year, but this year they were eliminated by the four coaches, showing how strong the other contestants are."

"Especially the last performer, Boss Wang Qian. His rock performance gave me goosebumps: top-notch singing skills, top-notch natural voice, top-notch song, top-notch performance. No young singer who debuted in the last ten years can compare to Boss Wang Qian. Even the currently popular Li Qingyao can't hold a candle to Wang Qian in terms of singing skills and talent."

"Very much looking forward to the next episode, hoping to maintain the high quality of contestants. Only this way, the final champion will be truly deserving and can achieve good results internationally……"

……

This blogger's straightforward comments directly offended the currently hottest Li Qingyao.

However, these words were liked and supported by millions.

Although many of Li Qingyao’s fans cursed and demanded the post be deleted and an apology issued, the blogger didn’t change a word, didn’t delete the post, and certainly didn’t apologize.

Wang Qian silently liked the post!

To be honest, he also didn't think much of Li Qingyao's singing skills.

Ten years ago, Li Qingyao might have sung two songs and then vanished from the music scene.

Following several hot topics related to The Voice, there were topics about Li Qingyao’s new song reaching over ten million downloads in a month and over fifteen million streams.

Wang Qian glanced at it and skipped over, seeing a few more topics related to Li Qingyao, such as her event in Pengcheng, her live stream, and her stunning looks.

Boring!

So what if it took eight years to debut?

Hmm?

Wait, what is this?

Suddenly, something caught Wang Qian’s attention……

He wanted to see if there were any trending topics about him dominating the monthly charts with six songs, or three songs breaking ten million downloads!

Unexpectedly, he saw this?

Wang Qian sat up from his bed.

Who’s driving my narrative?

You guys……

I can’t even sleep now.



NEXT

Popular posts from this blog

GDYARVE **Chapter 1: So You Guys Think It's Very Simple, Huh!?**

GDYARVE # Chapter 53 Run Quickly!