MSSU Chapter 41: The Treacherous Heart
The incident happened too suddenly. Gu Xuenian reacted swiftly, abruptly turning the steering wheel and quickly pressing down on the brakes. With a loud "bang," the dark figure was hit by the car and flew out five or six meters.
"Damn it!" Luo Feng and Gu Xuenian exchanged glances and hurriedly got out of the car.
"Are you okay, friend?" Luo Feng was about to reach out to help the person on the ground when suddenly, several bright car lights approached from a distance.
Several cars stopped, and a group of people jumped out.
The leader, a man, saw the person lying on the ground and sneered, "Trying to run, huh? You were pretty good at running before, so why stop now? Take him away!"
Several people stepped forward, intending to grab the person on the ground.
"Who are you?" Gu Xuenian looked at the group warily, ready to defend herself.
"He's my friend, little girl. Mind your own business and scram!" The man's voice was deep and stern as he saw Gu Xuenian interfering.
"Is it you?" Just then, behind them, Luo Feng saw the person on the ground and exclaimed in surprise.
The person lying on the ground turned out to be the black teenager from the other day.
The black teenager held tightly to a four or five-year-old girl in his arms, his face pale as he weakly addressed Luo Feng, "Save my sister, they want to take her away."
"Are you okay?" Luo Feng frowned.
The black teenager didn't answer, his consciousness fading as he passed out.
"Xiaofeng, do you know this person?" Gu Xuenian asked, turning her head.
"Senior sister, he's my friend."
"Kid, think before you speak," the man squinted, warning.
"What are you all waiting for? Hurry up and take our friend away," the man didn't want to waste any more words.
"Humph," Gu Xuenian chuckled, kicking the man's chest forcefully, then swiftly turning and kicking another person, sending him flying.
Seeing this, the man became furious. He stepped forward a few steps, and his palm, as large as a fan, slapped towards Gu Xuenian.
"Seeking death!" Gu Xuenian stepped back, easily avoiding the man's attack, and then, as fast as lightning, her foot landed on the man's face.
With a muffled groan, the man's 180-plus-pound body was sent flying.
"You..." The man's face was covered in blood, astonished as he looked at Gu Xuenian.
He hadn't expected Gu Xuenian to be so strong. He was no match for her at all.
"Who do you think you are? Get lost!" Gu Xuenian took a step forward.
"Damn it, you wait for me," the man glared at Gu Xuenian and Luo Feng, then awkwardly jumped into the car and fled.
"Is he okay?" Gu Xuenian turned to Luo Feng.
Luo Feng had learned medical skills from his master since he was a child. He didn't think he was as good as his second sister, Murong Xiaoxiao, but he still had his own methods.
"This guy is okay, but his little sister should have been injected with a tranquilizer," Luo Feng affirmed.
"It's not safe here. Let's take them home first."
---
The Gu family residence.
The black teenager suddenly opened his eyes, looking around at the unfamiliar surroundings. He instinctively looked to his side at his sister.
"You're awake!" Luo Feng walked in, carrying a large plate of food.
"Where's my sister?" The black teenager asked nervously.
"She's fine. She woke up a long time ago. Now, my seventh sister is giving her a bath," Luo Feng said as he sat down.
"No, I can't leave my sister. I have to go find her," the black teenager struggled to get up.
At this moment, Gu Xuenian walked in, carrying a small, thin girl in her arms.
Seeing the black teenager, the little girl weakly said, "Brother, Sister Yadan is okay. Sister is a good person."
Gu Xuenian handed the little girl to the black teenager and sat down beside them.
"Yadan, don't be afraid. Brother will protect you. I won't let bad people bully us anymore," the black teenager hugged his sister tightly, his eyes moist but determined.
"How did you get involved with those guys? Weren't you here to work alone? Why do you have a sister with you?" Luo Feng asked.
The black teenager blushed and looked at Luo Feng, "I... I lied to you. Actually, I came to find my sister."
The black teenager truthfully revealed his situation.
It turned out that after their father died, their stepmother had been abusing them both. The black teenager's expression dimmed, and he instinctively held his sister tighter, afraid she would be taken away.
"Is your stepmother even human?" Luo Feng said in a deep voice.
"After my father died, my stepmother has been mistreating us siblings," the black teenager said with a desolate look, instinctively holding his sister closer, afraid she would be taken away.
"You can rest assured. It's safe here, and no one can take your sister away. Aren't we friends? I'll help you."
"Friends?" The black teenager looked gratefully at Luo Feng and suddenly knelt down, "Thank you all. I will repay you in the future."
"I'm helping you not because I want you to repay me. I just think you're a good person," Luo Feng said. "Have some food. You must not have eaten for several days, right?"
The black teenager looked at the delicious food on the plate, swallowed hard, and couldn't control himself any longer. He pounced on the food and started eating.
Along the way, he also stuffed a chicken leg into his sister's hand. "Sis, eat the big chicken leg."
Seeing this scene, Gu Xuenian smiled and stood up. "I'll go get more for you."
An hour later, the black teenager finally finished eating, satisfied, he burped and hesitated to speak to Luo Feng.
"If you have something to say, just say it," Luo Feng grinned.
"I... I want to ask you for one more thing. Can you help me?"
"What is it?"
"Could... could you lend me some money? I want to take my sister away from here. Those guys won't give up easily, and Longcheng isn't safe."
"Don't worry, no one dares to come here," Luo Feng said. "You get some rest first, and tomorrow I'll personally take you and your sister away from here."
"Thank you."
"No big deal. You sleep in my room for now. If you need anything, just call me," Luo Feng said as he got up to close the door.
"What's your name?" the black teenager asked gratefully.
"I'm Luo Feng. And you?"
"I don't have a name. People in the village just call me Black Kid!"
Luo Feng was taken aback, then smiled wryly. "That's a very special name."
Indeed, it was a very special name.
Years later, who would have thought that a teenager named Black Kid would become one of the world's peak powers, a king followed by countless strong individuals?
"Luo Feng, why don't you just sleep in my room tonight?" Gu Xuenian was wearing a thin nightdress, her figure faintly discernible, showcasing her proud curves.
"No need, Seventh Sister. There are plenty of rooms here, I'll just find one randomly," Luo Feng quickly waved his hand.
"Zhang Sao and the others have already gone to sleep, so let's not bother them. Come in," Gu Xuenian insisted.
"Well, then I'll go sleep in the living room. The sofa there is big," Luo Feng suggested.
"Just come in when I ask you to, are you afraid Seventh Sister will eat you?" Gu Xuenian directly pulled Luo Feng inside.
Late at night.
"Luo Feng, Seventh Sister, although we used to sleep together when we were younger, we're all grown up now. I'm afraid I might cause you trouble," Luo Feng said resolutely, getting up.
But just then, Gu Xuenian's soft, slender hand grabbed Luo Feng's clothes, her face flushed red as she bit her lip tightly.
"Seventh Sister, you..."
"Don't... don't go, Luo Feng," Gu Xuenian's chest heaved violently as she managed to utter a few words, "Luo Feng, do you... do you like Seventh Sister?"