ABCFWGR Chapter Seventy-Four: Bound
"Chen Er!"
Jiang Rou covered her mouth in surprise. "Is... is this really your home?"
"This is the renowned Qiong Tower in Lin'an, known as the century-old mansion of dreams, where countless big shots have coveted but dared not vie for!"
Even at this moment, standing firmly on the ground, Jiang Rou still felt a sense of unreality.
More than just shock?
Her jaw almost dropped!
"Aunt Jiang, please wait for me."
Without saying much, Gu Chen took out several documents and a key from the drawer under the coffee table and handed them all to Jiang Rou.
"What are these?" Jiang Rou looked puzzled.
"You'll know when you look at them." Gu Chen smiled.
Looking down at the documents in her hands, Jiang Rou's expression gradually became horrified as she read through them.
"No, no! I can't accept this! Please take them back!" Jiang Rou hastily returned all the documents to Gu Chen.
This child is simply crazy, actually trying to give her the Qiong Tower.
Absolutely cannot accept it!
"If you don't want them, I'll sell them at a low price tomorrow. I estimate I'll lose at least seven or eight billion." Gu Chen said seriously.
"What? Lose... lose seven or eight billion?" Jiang Rou was astonished.
She thought it would appreciate!
Gu Chen said calmly, "Yes, and that's a conservative estimate. If someone drives a hard bargain, it could be a loss of over ten billion. It's not impossible."
"I... I can't let you suffer such a huge loss, I can't sell it!" Jiang Rou hurriedly objected.
Gu Chen smiled triumphantly. "If you don't want to sell it, then you can take it. If you don't take it, I'll definitely sell it."
"..."
If he hadn't smiled, Jiang Rou wouldn't have noticed anything wrong.
But seeing him smile, Jiang Rou suddenly realized and lightly punched him. "You naughty boy, dare to tease Aunt Jiang. You just want to force me to accept it, don't you?"
"Aunt Jiang is indeed clever!"
Gu Chen admitted candidly.
After some serious consideration, Jiang Rou said solemnly, "Chen Er, I can accept the house, but I won't sign the contract. Don't force me, it's too precious, I can't afford it."
"I'll take care of it for you for now, and when you get married and have children in the future, this will still be yours!"
Seeing her insistence, Gu Chen reluctantly agreed.
Anyway, there's still plenty of time in the future, he can gradually progress, and when Aunt Jiang's mindset changes, he can give it to her then.
Afterwards.
Jiang Rou asked Gu Chen in detail about his experiences over the years, after all, whether it was the car or the house, the shock they brought her was too great.
Gu Chen didn't explain too clearly.
There's no way, if he really told her, Jiang Rou would probably be scared half to death on the spot, after all, some things are too unbelievable for her to accept right now.
Fortunately, Jiang Rou didn't ask further, so she let this matter pass for now.
A night without words.
...
Ontario.
The Li family's warehouse located by the docks, welcomed a convoy of vehicles.
Zhang Tieshou got off the car and held a rope in his hand, the end of which was tied to a pair of hands.
Looking along the arm, it was none other than Mr. Chen from the Chen family, Chen Youde.
And the people who got off the car afterwards, each held a rope.
Without exception, each rope was tied to a member of the Chen family.
Chen Wantai and his daughter, Chen Qianchuan's family, not a single exception.
Even the more than a dozen servants of the Chen family's old mansion were not spared.
Everyone had a mournful expression.
Until now, they still didn't know who they had offended.
Nor did they dare to ask.
If they asked, not only would they not get an answer, they would also be met with a torrent of abuse.
All the way down, they had behaved themselves.