ABCFWGR Chapter 76: The Beauty
"Huh?"
"There's another beauty here?"
Suddenly, Li Chen's gaze settled on Chen Yuwei, showing great interest.
"Third Young Master, her name is Chen Yuwei," Zhang Tieshou fawned.
"Did I ask you?" Li Chen glared at him.
Zhang Tieshou slapped his mouth and smiled apologetically, "I spoke out of turn. Third Young Master, please continue."
Licking his lips greedily, Li Chen pointed at Chen Yuwei. "Drag her out for me, I want a closer look."
Seeing the guards approaching her, Chen Yuwei couldn't help but panic.
Even a fool could guess what Li Chen wanted to do.
"Don't touch my daughter!"
Chen Wantai shouted anxiously, "Third Young Master, Yuwei has nothing to do with this. Please spare her. What do you want from me?"
What did he want from him?
Could those matters be replaced by him?
Li Chen glanced coldly at him, "Stop making noise. Drag him out and feed him to the dogs too."
Treating human lives so lightly made everyone break out in a cold sweat.
Chen Wantai was so scared he couldn't speak, trembling all over.
"Wait!"
Chen Yuwei struggled and shouted.
"You guys, don't hurt the beauty. Let her speak," Li Chen smirked.
"Third Young Master, it was Gu Chen who hit you. He's on his way here. There's no need to harm me and my family. I beg you to spare us. We, the Chen family, will definitely reward you greatly." Chen Yuwei hurriedly pleaded.
"Let the beauty speak. I'll give her this face. Then put her father back in the cage." Li Chen said casually.
Chen Yuwei breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Third Young Master. When can we leave?"
"Leave?"
Li Chen mocked, "When did I agree to let you go? I'm just temporarily sparing your father from being fed to the dogs."
"Also, since you want to thank me, just saying it isn't enough. There needs to be practical action."
"When you've served me well, then we can talk about releasing people."
Chen Yuwei's face turned cold, biting her lip tightly without saying a word.
But Li Chen's last words gave others hope.
Chen Qianchuan said, "Yuwei, our fate is in your hands now. What are you hesitating for?"
He Xiumei said, "Third Young Master is a dragon among men. Being his woman isn't a loss for you. Hurry up and agree."
A servant cursed, "Damn it! We've been ruined by your Chen family. What can you do if you're mistreated a little? Hurry up and agree, or even if I become a ghost, I won't let you off!"
With each word they said, Chen Yuwei's face grew paler.
"Hahaha!"
Li Chen laughed triumphantly. "Beauty, everyone's expectations are on you. What are you waiting for? Rest assured, I'll definitely cherish and indulge you, making you feel amazing!"
With tearful eyes, Chen Yuwei looked at everyone in the cage.
Meeting their despairing and sorrowful gazes, everyone fell silent.
"Dad, Grandpa, do you feel the same way?" Chen Yuwei asked.
Chen Wantai opened his mouth, suddenly burst into tears, continuously apologizing. Then he began slapping himself while saying, "It's because Dad is useless and couldn't protect you..."
"Alas!"
Chen Lao Ye sighed heavily. "Yuwei, Grandpa is the head of the family!"
Chen Yuwei understood, smiled bitterly, then took a deep breath and looked at Li Chen. "Third Young Master, will you really keep your word and let them go?"
"No no no, I just said it's possible. The condition for releasing them is that you have to serve me well." Li Chen looked at her playfully.
He enjoyed the pleasure of life and death decisions.
The more these people showed their dark thoughts, the happier he felt.
"Third Young Master, you never intended to let us go, did you? You deliberately gave us hope, planning to crush it ruthlessly in the end, didn't you?" Chen Yuwei wasn't stupid.
She was now calmer than ever.
Li Chen shrugged indifferently. "So what if I did? Do you have the qualification to refuse?"
"You're right, I indeed don't have the qualification to refuse. But I can die. I'd rather die than become a plaything for someone like you."
After shouting the last word, Chen Yuwei gathered all her strength and threw herself towards a nearby stone pillar.
Blood was about to splatter everywhere.
Suddenly!
A figure flashed out from Li Chen's side, swiftly catching her and throwing her back, landing with a thud at Li Chen's feet.
Zhang Tieshou lightly clapped his hands as if he had done something insignificant.
Li Chen stepped forward, stepping on Chen Yuwei's body, humiliating her. "You're just like an ant, daring to defy me. I won't let you die. You don't even deserve the right to die!"
Chen Yuwei's heart turned to ashes as tears of humiliation fell from her eyes.
"I was planning to keep you around for a while longer, but after your performance just now, I'm very angry."
"So, I've decided that after I'm done having fun, I'll reward you to the others below to have fun with."
Li Chen's face twisted into a sinister grin. "You there, take her to my car. I'll have my fun first, and once I'm done, you can line up."
Boom!
Chen Wantai was going insane, cursing wildly. "You beast, how can you do this?"
"What's the matter? Want to see something even more beastly?" Li Chen sneered viciously. "If you don't shut your trap right now, I'll just take your daughter right here in front of everyone!"
Silence fell!
Chen Wantai was filled with despair and fury, but dared not say another word.
Several guards smirked lewdly as they dragged Chen Yuwei towards the door.
Whether Chen Yuwei struggled or not was futile at this point. Moreover, she was too weak to resist after hitting the ground.
Just before reaching the door.
Several guards suddenly stood still, motionless.
"What are you idiots doing?"
Zhang Tieshou roared angrily, "You're affecting Third Young Master's mood. I want your lives!"
As soon as he finished speaking, the guards all fell to the ground simultaneously, without a sound.
Chen Yuwei suddenly gained her freedom.
"What's going on? I didn't do anything!" Zhang Tieshou was full of astonishment.
"It was me who did it!"
At this moment, a tall figure walked in.
Who else could it be if not Gu Chen?
"Protect Third Young Master!"
Zhang Tieshou roared and quickly moved to stand in front of Li Chen, his eyes full of vigilance.
Gu Chen ignored him and helped Chen Yuwei up.
Chen Yuwei stared at Gu Chen fiercely, then suddenly raised her arm and slapped him.
"Are you repaying kindness with enmity?" Gu Chen frowned.
"Repaying kindness with enmity? How do you have the face to say that? It's clearly because of you that we ended up like this!" Chen Yuwei cried.
She didn't want things to turn out like this either, but her emotions needed an outlet.
This matter was indeed Gu Chen's fault, and he didn't argue: "Go wait aside. I'll give you an explanation."
Chen Yuwei broke down. "Explanation? What explanation can you give me? Will you kill them? Do you think the Li family will spare us afterwards?"
"What else can you do besides using violence to solve problems?"
NEXT