ABCFWGR Chapter 116: She Doesn’t Cry



"You only have one chance. Think carefully before you decide."


Gu Chen guessed what she was thinking and said indifferently, "I'll give you ten steps to consider. If you go beyond ten steps, even if you beg me, I won't listen to a word."


With that, he took a step forward.


Ou Ya's mind raced, and just as he took the second step, she said, "Don't try that trick on me. Bluffing won't work. The initiative is in my hands. I won't fall for your trap."


As long as the secret was still with her, she was invincible. She wouldn't surrender just because Gu Chen scared her a bit.


"You're not qualified to find out these things. If you fail your task, can you and your family really bear the anger of those behind you?"


"I just need to be patient. Once you're replaced, someone else will come to me, begging to know the truth behind the photo."


"Whether it's you or someone else, it makes no difference to me. As for you..."


Gu Chen chuckled and didn't finish his sentence.


The answer was clear to both of them.


At this moment, he had already taken the seventh step.


Ou Ya's heart was in turmoil, and her expression froze. She had to admit that Gu Chen had grasped her weakness.


It was only now that she truly realized how terrifying the person in front of her was.


Not only was he highly skilled in martial arts, but he was also extremely intelligent, almost to a monstrous level. He was simply perverse.


"Wait!"


"You win!"


Just as Gu Chen was about to take the tenth step, Ou Ya surrendered. She didn't dare to gamble on an unknown outcome.


Gu Chen's lips curled into a smile. Without turning around, he said playfully, "Are you begging me?"


If looks could kill, Gu Chen would be riddled with holes by now. Ou Ya clenched her fists, her eyes almost spitting fire. Trembling with unwillingness, she said, "Yes... I am begging you!"


"Good!"


Only then did Gu Chen turn around, looking at her mockingly, and said flatly, "Kneel!"


"Wha... what?" Ou Ya thought she had heard wrong.


"Kneel!" Gu Chen repeated.


"I... you..." Ou Ya was so angry that she couldn't speak for a while.


"I said before, you have to kneel and beg me. If you don't want to, that's fine. Just go back the way you came. I won't force you," Gu Chen said indifferently.


Ou Ya wanted to turn around and leave, giving him a graceful back.


But she couldn't.


A femme fatale who had her weakness grasped, no matter how fierce or poisonous, had no room to play.


Ou Ya took a deep breath, trying to maintain a smile. "Mr. Gu, I think..."


"I don't care what you think, I care about what I think. Kneel or not, don't test my patience." Gu Chen interrupted her directly.


This bastard had no gentlemanly demeanor at all, actually forcing a girl to kneel for him. How could he be so heartless?


Ou Ya gritted her teeth, cursing him inwardly.


Gu Chen didn't care about her inner thoughts, and even if he knew, he wouldn't care.


Wasn't she the one who was high and mighty, thinking she had the upper hand?


Then he would shatter her pathetic pride and trample on her dignity to see what else she could be proud of.


"Have you thought it through? I don't have time to waste with you here."


Hearing Gu Chen's urging, Ou Ya's eyes reddened, and she looked up pitifully, "Can... can we do it another way? Kneeling is too humiliating, I really can't do it!"


Her tearful appearance was truly pitiful.


Gu Chen squinted, instantly seeing through her act. He sneered, "Fine, then sacrifice your body."


Ou Ya was stunned on the spot. This... this was even harsher than kneeling, wasn't it?


She asked him to lower his requirements, not to make them harder!


"Mr. Gu, I'm afraid my humble appearance can't withstand your attention. If you have such needs, I can arrange for a few popular actresses or top models for you," Ou Ya said, compromising.


"You underestimate yourself. Comparing you to those women is an insult to you," Gu Chen said with disdain.


Fuck!


Ou Ya wanted to curse. Was that what she meant?


He was bullying her too much!


"Forget it."


Gu Chen shook his head helplessly, "This won't do, that won't do. You have no sincerity at all. How can I forgive you? Let's just go our separate ways."


Ou Ya could see he was deliberately toying with her and said angrily, "Mr. Gu, do you find this fun?"


"Isn't it? Didn't you start this first?" Gu Chen looked at her mockingly.


Ou Ya almost burst from holding it in, but she had no strength to refute and said solemnly, "Fine, I admit I was wrong. I apologize. But can we stop this now? Even if I really kneel to you, what do you get out of it?"


"Isn't it just to humiliate me?"


"You guessed right. It's just to humiliate you because you made me unhappy," Gu Chen said matter-of-factly.


Hearing this, Ou Ya trembled with anger. If she could beat him, she would have already punched him.


After a moment of silence.


Ou Ya unclenched her fists and suddenly smiled, a somewhat frightening smile, "Fine, as you wish. I'll kneel, okay?"


The initiative was in his hands, and she was the lamb to be slaughtered, with no other choice.


Ou Ya walked a few steps forward, stopped in front of Gu Chen, and stared into his eyes. Under his gaze, she slowly knelt down.


With this kneel, she truly had no dignity left to speak of.


At least in front of Gu Chen, she lost her proud backbone.


Tears welled up in her eyes, but she stubbornly held her head high, still staring at Gu Chen, unwilling to look away.


It was as if she wanted to remember this face, to find an opportunity to take revenge.


Sharp stones dug into her knees, causing her to frown in pain.


Gu Chen looked at her indifferently, his expression unchanged from start to finish.


"Are you satisfied now?"


Ou Ya's eyelids fluttered, trying to keep her tears from falling.


"Not enough!"


Gu Chen pinched her chin and said, "If you had just negotiated with me, I might have agreed. But you shouldn't have threatened me with the secret behind the photos."


"Now, not only will you not get an equal exchange from me, but you'll also have to kneel and tell me the secret until I'm satisfied before you can get up. Is this lesson deep enough?"


"Yes, deep enough. I'll remember it for the rest of my life," Ou Ya stared at him coldly.


"Before you finish telling me the secret, you have no right to think about revenge. After that, you're welcome to try anytime," Gu Chen said dismissively.


Ou Ya gritted her teeth, "Western Kunlun, the photo was taken in Western Kunlun. Someone saw him there."


Hearing this, Gu Chen looked thoughtful, then reached out his hand, "Give me the photo. You can go now."


Ou Ya bit her lip so hard that her mouth was filled with the sweet taste of blood, but she didn't seem to notice. She handed the photo over with trembling hands.


Gu Chen noticed her knuckles turning white from gripping too hard but just snorted and took the photo, leaving without looking back.


It wasn't until Gu Chen was far away that Ou Ya stood up.


But she still stubbornly held her head high, refusing to let her tears fall.


Crying was for the weak.


She didn't cry. She would win back. She would make Gu Chen kneel in front of her and lick her feet.


NEXTNEXT

Popular posts from this blog

SRGA Chapter 1: Let's Go Register

ABCFWGR Chapter 1: Don't Come Near Me

SRGA Chapter 2: The Golden Finger Has Arrived!